Last week, we had the pleasure of speaking with Marc Guberti; who has written over 18 books and is the host of the Breakthrough Success Podcast where he’s had guests like Seth Godin, Neil Patel, and Ray Edwards. It was while he was speaking about some of his most successful guests and how they all have systems in place, that our interests were particularly piqued.
It was a great reminder of how important systems are, not only in business, but also in our general lives. It’s that concept of having internal and external systems in place that we’re diving more into today. Enjoy!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Blake dispels the myth that you must wear hard work like a badge of honor to be successful
- The irony of saying you don’t have time to put systems in place
- The importance of realizing you deserve to be supported
- Ivy’s takeaway from Marc’s interview about a book that is sexist but also powerful in a positive way
- Why we shouldn’t just focus on external forms of support
- How “acting as if” can help you manifest what you truly want
- The mindset you must have to be adaptable and successful
- How we constantly set ourselves up for failure
- The road trip that caused Ivy to change how she goes through life
- How Blake’s productivity has increased 50% since he gave up his to-do list
Follow Us On: