Last week, we had a great conversation with Kalyna Miletic about how to create a lifestyle business you love. In this episode, we’re going to specifically reflect on the insights Kalyna had about how we show up on social media and the role that social media plays in our lives. We hope you have as much fun listening to this episode as we did recording it. Enjoy!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Why Ivy appreciated that Kalyna talked about how we aren’t vulnerable enough in our online presence
- Why we need to heal our wounds and then show our scars
- Are you really interacting with people on social media or just the platforms themselves?
- How scheduling social media time into our day can help us gain back some of our control
- Why taking a step back from social media sometimes causes Ivy to feel guilty and selfish
Follow Us On: