Kalyna Miletic is a certified coach and the Founder of KickStart Your Work. After seven years of studying what makes people happy, how people think, and working with millennials in 17 different countries, Kalyna developed a signature system that teaches the six keys to building your career in a way that will ensure you enjoy the work you're doing every step of the way.
In this episode, Kalyna talks about the moment that inspired her to go from being a conformist to following her own path, what it means to have a lifestyle career, why our real identities shouldn’t be so dependent on our virtual identities, and so much more. Enjoy!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Kalyna’s mission to build a tribe of 10,000 women whom she can support
- How Kalyna went from being a conformist to following her own path
- The event that happened in Brazail at 3am that made Kalyna realize she didn’t like her own business
- What the term “lifestyle career” means to Kalyna
- Why it’s so important for Kalyna to make an impact on women and help them obtain a lifestyle career
- The common challenges people face when working towards a lifestyle career
- The main way in which Kilyna’s business required her to grow
- Kilyna’s advice for those looking to transition to a lifestyle career but aren’t sure where to start
- How social media keeps us from exploring our interests and passions
- Why our real identities shouldn’t be so dependent on our virtual identities
Follow Us On: